OMG!! kristy!!! umm how long are you out there for I want to visit!!!!!!!!!!
i am here until december 11th...PLEASE COME!!!!
Holy Cow Girl! I love your flat. Man they hooked you up. I loved reading about your running adventure out in the fields of Yorkshire. I remember having a similar experience in Wales only with sheep. :) Hope you are doing well across the pond. :)
Nice digs kid! And cows! awesome Love you Dad
OMG!! kristy!!! umm how long are you out there for I want to visit!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei am here until december 11th...PLEASE COME!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Girl! I love your flat. Man they hooked you up. I loved reading about your running adventure out in the fields of Yorkshire. I remember having a similar experience in Wales only with sheep. :) Hope you are doing well across the pond. :)
ReplyDeleteNice digs kid! And cows! awesome Love you Dad
ReplyDelete