I haven't had a very exciting weekend for two good reasons: 1. I am broke!, and 2. I have suddenly realized that it is week 7 of the quarter at DU, and I
really need to get some work done on my independent research. So I stayed in and read and read until I began to smell my own brain frying, after which I decided I needed to go for a walk. Here are some photos of St. Paul's Cathedral, taken from the Millennium Bridge and the South Bank of the Thames. We will be touring the inside of the church and the surrounding neighborhood on Wednesday, but I think it is particularly beautiful at night.
taken from the South Bank, outside Shakespeare's globe
on Millennium Bridge
purty
ReplyDeleteKristy, Jim and I are just loving your blog!!! Your writing makes us feel like we are there too. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDelete