9 October | Is this a Bad Idea?
I want to get away for a weekend and go someplace I have never been before. Top of my list: Dublin, Edinburgh, and somewhere in Scandinavia. I have been looking at flights on RyanAir, and I can get a return ticket to Dublin for 30 pounds. Really great price. Then I realized that means I have to pay to sleep somewhere for a weekend . . . and I am really broke. Liz recommended the hostel she stayed at there, but I would still be spending over $100 for the weekend. Not bad, but still more money than I have right now. But then I found this on the hostel's website:
Fancy a challenge?
Want a free bed?
We want you to take part in the Avalon challenge. We’ll set you a task which will involve doing anything from learning Irish dancing to giving a made up guided tour of Dublin.
All you'll need a good sense of humour and a spirit of adventure.
If you complete the tasks we'll give you a free bed and a t-shirt. And we'll put a video of your challenge up on our website for the world to see!
So . . . would you do this for the chance to save 30 bucks? Keep in mind, I have no idea what the challenge could involve, and the results will be on the internet. But a free bed . . . what do you think?
doooo it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! never knew they had this...Jenni and I would have done somemthing crazy i'm sure...sounds fun :)
ReplyDelete