Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21 October | Can you post comments?

So I really have no idea how many people are actually reading this other than the people who are officially "following," but a couple different people have told me that they are having trouble posting comments. I think if you go under "anonymous," and just put your name at the bottom of the note, that might work. Could someone not following let me know if that works?
Thanks! 
More posts to come soon.

update: 
I turned off the Captcha thing that makes you type in a word to filter spam. better?

second update: 
I fiddled with some settings - yay or nay?

6 comments:

  1. hi kristy! i'm enjoying reading about your travels! keep it up.
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS!!! thanks!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'll try again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you off to this weekend? Go and explore!!! Lynda

    ReplyDelete