Friday, November 27, 2009

27 November | blah.

Feeling tired, cranky, and bored with everything. Which means it’s the end of the term, and I have a paper to finish.

It suddenly got really cold here: in the 40s and rain with gusting winds, which means it’s pointless to bother with an umbrella. It’s been gray for days now. I miss the Denver sunshine. I am ready to go home.

Plus, Kyle and I wanted to get tickets to a Chelsea game while he is here, and the tickets went on sale today, but were sold out two weeks ago! Apparently either all the club members or other ticket brokers buy out all the tickets, and then sell them at exorbitant prices—the tickets Kyle has been finding are £125 each—that’s about $240. For one crappy seat. Jerks.

Anyways, this post is really just an excuse to not revise the 24-page heap of rubbish I am calling a term paper. I am so lazy—I have watched an embarrassing amount of television during the last week, and am too bored for any more reruns of Friends or Scrubs, and the game shows in England are horrid. I really should finish this paper so I can get out of the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment